Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Flying Home to My Fair Andorra

"Flying Home to My Fair Andorra" 
Written by Jonathan Henderson 
Monday November 17, 2014 @ 9:14 PM

Like an eagle flying o'er the Pyrennes' rocky mountain high, 
From Iberia West coasting to Barcelona's seabed blending
As with pastels with my daytime sky - and I cry! Tears just
Cascade into the entrenchments, just flooding my fair lady
Andorra's sweet tidings, for I escaped los toros de Navarre!
How I did not drive your car! But had I so, I'd never know just
What that atmosphere on the cafe patio as we sip of our pre
Siesta java al fresco, and those ocean waves 'cross those
Emerald and blue shores my Mediterranean soul feeds, and 
That breeze! How it doth tease away my life with ease! And 
So please, my fair Andorra, I beg of thee, let that chill in the
Autumn night air slip fly a kiss of bliss on my fat, rosy cheek
As I wave to mi munde loco "Hasta la vista para el es la
Despidida, mi senorita dulce, hermosa"... and the song shall 
Go on, and ever onward ad infinitum....




No comments:

Post a Comment