Saturday, March 22, 2014

If the Sun Refused to Shine

If the Sun Refused to Shine
Written by Jonathan Henderson
Thursday March 20, 2014 @ 8:35 PM

At my night's descent upon a bush of rheumatic hands
And the sands cascade upon celestial stars over funnels
Through the black hole of my despair, and will you not
Simply catch me if you can? My space odyssey launched
For the nether sphere, and I shed for her a tear for my hot
Raging heart lies upon the day seguing into darkest sigh,
And I? Prithee, you are the greatest source of my soloist
Heart's to cry, to let my freedom fly till the day goes last.

If the sun refuses to shine, oh my sweet chariot to a city
Of golden fountains, and we? Beloved, entrenched solo.
If you sing of my tune, I shall cry beneath the full moon,
My nightingale, for I wish for you to deliver your lyrics via
Verse till my day rides high in your sweet chariot home.

Nature bakes beneath the requisite source of my life and
Happiness, contentment, and shall I inscribe for you how
You are my ray of sunshine, the spring begat new life as
The winter slaughters the final autumn flames that set me
Afire, and I pluck Cupid's gift, his lyre, making a noise of
Non description, but if I sing of your irradiating virtuous
Sweet chariot ride to that sun upon the horizon, let there
Never be another day polarized, for our ardor is but one?

No comments:

Post a Comment