Saturday, March 8, 2014

My Fair Andromeda, Lady Upon My Starry Night

My Fair Andromeda, Lady Upon My Starry Night
Written by Jonathan Henderson
Saturday March 8, 2014 @ 3:18 AM

The midnight maternity begat upon her big bang
A new world of celestial delight as I see opined,
Though she crossed paths with me, for she was
Ravaged by a sea of deceit amid jealous eyes, I
Hearken upon my Peloponnese lover as I coast
Aegea's gentle ripples baptizing me a trickle upon
So many, but I doth protest sans my telescoping
As if I am Tom though not the cat, and how she'll
Ravish me upon a dark sky's night so starry bright!
And how I'll want to see her this day each upon a
Night, and how she's felled over that crimson sea
Of red! Damn that rolling discontent since that ol'
Tiger left for me, or is she an eagle at war with a
Hawk devouring its beef stroganoff in Kiev? And
Shall cry for thee, my fair Andromeda? Will you
Love of me tonight? Shall you forever be mine?
Shall you be my lady upon my starry night sky? 

No comments:

Post a Comment