Monday, April 21, 2014

Eternal Sunrise over the Rooftops of the World

Eternal Sunrise over the Rooftops of the World
Written by Jonathan Henderson
Sunday April 20, 2014 @ 3:48 PM

Mornings awaken to the ubiquity of a rooster's call
For a new life borne of hope renewed, and upon his
Cry o' I sing to your graces, mon amour, and I'll love
Thee evermore. -

As I sigh amid my tear drop's rippling of an ambiance 
As I lie in state, and she beseeches me tarry hastily on
Home, and I shall traverse that golden bienvenue ever
Awaiting me, and she invites me to her opposite side
Of the pillow. -

Quixotic dreams fly as God's doves of peace shall to
Me bequeath another moment's exaltation of my old
Labor to see an eternal sunrise over the rooftops of
The world... o' tout le monde, merci, mon amour, s'il
Vous plait! O' how my perfect aphrodisiac guides my
Sweet chariot home across Helios' massive lantern,
Though it was cast unto him by mon amour as she's
Lifted me of a spirit mired so dark within a tempest
Of despair... and she called me home, as she is that
Source of the triad of necessity, and all the earthly
Sustenance I'll need till my Lord shall call us to his
Triclinium as we sip of the Eucharist, to break of a
Bread my fair Jesus shall forever nourish our souls
As we partake of the lone fuel to cast our souls to a
Land of a pax infinitum, His grace issued our morn
Never to see a twilight into the deathly hallows of
A final night.

No comments:

Post a Comment