Thursday, February 27, 2014

My Fair Leigh, I Do Deceive in My Mask for Thee

My Fair Leigh, I Do Deceive in My Mask for Thee
Written by Jonathan Henderson
Wednesday, November 25, 2014 @ 5:13 AM

My fair Leigh, I do deceive in my mask for thee.
The eyes which sell, despite my conscience, tell
How I sing of your sound upon the lark of a day
Past night's morn, and how I'd fancy awakening
To a spectre glowing through Ecclesiastes' signs,
For I seethe, this brutish soul matriculates down
To your heart of my matter, my sweet cherry's a
Wonder to behold, and yet I never knew a lady I
Could never vest my coital interests so soft: she
Is like ice upon a heated wooden stove, melting 
A heart amid dissent and no living reciprocally
Along my path towards a good life, but with the
Life force which blood flows upon the heavily of
Burden, but I will thus defer to your friend, a soul
Of a heart golden but wrought with the ravages
Of a tarnished sot in need of a buffer to shine to
Finally be of your substance amid sound, and I?
I'll mask my amorous face of my commiseration.

No comments:

Post a Comment