Monday, October 14, 2013

Dancing with My Love Beneath a Moonlit Night

Dancing with My Love Beneath a Moonlit Night             October 14, 2013

PART I.

An Amorous Introduction to Our Lives’ Dance:

When thy eyes laid upon thee,
I ne’er saw a face so beautiful
As the one conjuring visions
Of a Specter yet so inconspicuous.
Tho’ thou face reflects the source 
Of my initial affections so oft’, 
Something about you seem’d 
Imbu’d with a tenant of aesthetics
I had yet to encounter in Life.
Heretofore, my Life was made;
I shall ne’er be wanton of a love
So fair, a spiritual manifest, again:
For ours is Nature’s Manure
For Life and her propagation. 
We are to ne’er lust again:
We are to lust ne’er more.

PART II.

A Toast to Thee, My Lady So Fair, 
To The Holy Spirit, in Praise to The Creator:

To our lives and the posterity thereafter:
For without the one there is not the other.
Let us drink to our nocturnal interlude
Predicated not upon Lust or Sloth,
But Love, Compassion; a Union so Holy
That t’was predestined by God -
His Manifestation so good and pure
That to love properly means to sin egregiously.
Ergo, to sin is good; ‘tis proper
If the human race is to be propagated
As it is lain solely upon the labors
Of our conjoined loins to achieve.
Between us, a new Pax Romani
May manifest; and I, a historian by trade,
May record the newest chapter of measure
Which shall bear record of the greatest import 
To the posterity of History, of Life forever.

Amen!

PART III.

My Declaration of Love, of Spiritual Bliss; Independence:

O’ Lady, a nocturnal deviant sans a face!
Let us ne’er again commiserate our lives
As the present hath begotten the ardors
Of one young son, and hopefully
His one in scores of creations, you, too!
Upon gazing into your eyes so mysterious,
The canis within is desirous to howl,
To howl at the midnight moon so bright
‘Tis tantamount to Solis‘ ancient lantern,
And it is then that our sinful, holy tryst,
Begat a dance determinant of our Fate:
We shall either have Heaven or Perdition
Dependant upon the successes of our ardors.

Fair maiden of the cherry blossoms; for you
Are a poppy so intoxicant, I shall be your’s,
For you are my drug, and I your’s, I pray;
Our collective pair of bloods boiling 
Six degrees separating our carnal heat
Within the cauldron, an uncontrolled
Desirous of the one to rip into the flesh of
The other, cover‘d only as a matter of heart.
I shall desire you unto Eternity hitherto;
Ne’er again wanton for love nor affection,
As Life is but our grand ballroom amid 
A mountain high in the skies, again mysterious
As your eyes equate to Mythology‘s Xanadu:
A perpetual dance ‘neath a moonlit night
And a trip to achieving Nirvana for our soul.

A dervish our tryst be characterized, 
And a rose in my teeth wishes to come to you;
And as I lean to kiss your lips, pouted, so lush, full
I exchange its red petals, intact, still decadent,
The stem sans thorns, penetrating your lips,
And still we bleed as one, our blood and saliva
Serving as the baptism in a mixture of A Union 
Yet to be recognized as official, ritualistic
By The Creator, for t’was us He graciously
 Begat and betrothed, two sets of anatomies,
One soul combin’d, and a heart to live unto Eternity
Till we are call‘d Home; for Death hath no power
Over our Love; the soul of one conjoin‘d with the other.
We may have not exchang’ed Vows to God,
Tho’ what does it matter, doth I ask, protest?
‘Tis an unnecessary formality as we already are!

PART III.

Epilogue: Our Souls, The Soul of One, Does Not Love;
‘Tis Love Itself:

Hand-in-hand we clasp’d, we dance, you, me;
Our countenance so pure, sans a worldly care
Other than the pleasure bestow’d 'pon the other
And the dance ‘tween Heaven and Hell
Beneath the auspices of her moonlit glow.
And tho’ I have yet to see thou face,
‘Tis a pointless matter: your beauty is Us:
For we embody more than flesh and bone.
We are one, my love; let us ne’er forget that:
For without the one, there is not the other.


Finis

No comments:

Post a Comment