Sunday, October 13, 2013

I Concede to Love's Power


I Concede to Love's Power          March 18, 2008 (Revised October 13, 2013)     

As I stare into thou gloried eyes azure,
Lo'! How the stars shot 'cross the Heavens,
Penning to me letters of grand ardor,
Manifesting within my soul bliss, gross passion;
My lips doth quiver; and what of your's?
'Tis what I know I most feel desirous of you
At the failure of all, and I, a fervid beast, distraught,
Wanton of love, yet unlucky if not any to be.
Share with me this day, mon âme soeur;
'Tis nature's manure; 'tis our love which breeds!

O'! I concede to our love's power,
Your spirit guiding mine through the opaque,
Beneath skies which art the bleakest
Since times past when I knew not ever.
My emotions cede to a dam devour'd by tears;
Flooding, how our canyon must be delug'd,
And I concede to you, my soul, my heart;
I concede to our love's power this night!
Our hands amid a tight, amorous vice;
The palms, sweaty, and yet sans speech,
They tell a fable scarce, yet constant in ubiquity;
And into the arms of the other, we embrace,
Clutching one and the other as if time and space
Doth end at midnight, not the rooster's crow,
And we? Two lovers, never to relinquish infinity!

And into heat, we beloveds commence our tarry
Amid action, consumed by sighs, our eroticism
Flows from the loins from one abroad
Till the pitch doth peak, the frenzy spasms,
And our drive stalls, and tho' but brief,
Till the following charge doth fly, I, erect;
And you, the dam breaks: water falls,
The Wall of Jericho between crashes hither;
Never to live another winter discontented:
I shall love you once, and forevermore, my liege;
I shall love you forever, to Eternity and beyond;
Let us never quell this feeling inside our bosoms:
'Tis our love, mon âme soeur pour toujours,
 Propagating Life till the Seven Trumpets sound!







No comments:

Post a Comment