Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The Expansion of My Stream of Consciousness

The Expansion of My Stream of Consciouness   March 30, 2007 (Revised October 15,2013)
On flight from the bastion of common knowledge
Towards the astral plains of the linear esoteric:
I am en route to the ultimate destination,
The road dividing into a fork of two prongs;
And oft I am inform'd I must decide 'pon one
Or if the other might be more apropos.
'Tis time, tho', and I shall consider all
This une grande illusion
,
A place characteristic of Xanadu and Shangri-la;
fabulosa terram of unbridl'd enchantment
And supernatural in its exquisite splendors:
'Tis this realm in which I am to assimilate
With the ires et natura fati; to retire from humanity.
I consider the exterior of Pandora's Box,
Deciding 'tis simply tomfoolery to determine
Either the left or right; 'tis a dichotomy, too shallow;
And t'will relegate my sojourn towards Enlightenment
Towards the banes of Impotence and Obsolescence.
'Tis justice we must all seek; and yet that justice
Is perhaps the great mystery we may ever encounter;
'Tis then the middle: an unblaz'd trail of earth
 Breathing the 
l'air de pureté of our precious Gaea
Amid my wonders and wandering in the valley
Mystery bequeath'd to the nature of mankind.
I ask her if I shall be rendered to a state of redundancy
Amid my despair post camping in the Elysian field

Whilst pitching my tent du jour everyday.
She provides me with no answer nor solution;
Ergo, I shall not tread 'pon unmolest'd sacred grounds:
I shall leave them be, forevermore.
Et maintenant? Still, the heavens ignore me.
'Tis now when I realize I shall only procure enchantment
In probing my mind for answers within proper dialectics.
I sip my final drops of water originally from the mother ship
And commence sitting 'pon terra whilst mediating:
I shall engage in the unity of the soul of the flesh, me,
To the realm of metaphysics; for I am nothing else other.
Spiritually, I shall marry the soul of the soil;
I must roll in her clay and water to be baptiz'd
As I allow for myself to commune with The Source
Of all things which are to be, characteristic of those
Which are macrocosms, the expansion of the cosmos.

No comments:

Post a Comment