Sunday, August 11, 2013

More than a Game (The End of the Spectrum)

More than a Game (The End of the Spectrum)                            December 20, 2006

When I first saw you,
I was love-struck in my heart,
Must've been dying to meet you
In my subconscious mind,
And, as fate would have it,
It would all come true.

I never even knew
That love was more than a game,
How she'd boggle my mind
In ways I never had imagined.
It was sweet lip music
From the beginning of this ballad.

You know, I love you so,
But you don't have a clue
The depths of which you touch my soul,
And the sense of truth
Which enriches my words.
I love you, to that no one can deny,
Nor of all the time in this world
Which has passed us by.
Take my hand, baby,
And let's cross that rainbow,
Find that pot of gold
At the end of the spectrum.

It's a curious thing
How we came together
As if a rain drop hit the ocean
And created ripples in time.
O' Divine occasion,
And how it knew we were two souls free!

Love happened by and dropped us a clue.
It did so using stealth
And simply appear out of the blue.
It came so suddenly, yet was predestined.
Oh baby, how I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment