Friday, August 30, 2013

Eileen the Dream

Eileen the Dream                                       August 28, 2013

Sitting upon the wings of a dream,
I digest her splendor, her majesty, her air,
Knowing, of course, she is but of the sandman's elixir
I drink pleasantly once nightly, but would certainly imbibe more.
She is my special friend, my partner in crime,
My honey, my sugar, who sweetens the pot she sprinkles,
My dream decreed by God, my sweet Eileen sublime,
May she never fade away into the darkness of the null and void!

Free spirit blowing at the whim of His wind,
Tis what she does, the mills spin round elliptically.
The wheat blows as Helios bakes fair Gaia golden crisp, 
And then there is Eileen, she of the dream,
Singing around the apple tree, pondering the humanities,
Walking upon leaves and kissing God's gracious sky,
All while singing to her lover a sweet lull-a-bye!

Eileen, deliciae meae! Eileen, mea pupa!
Let us tarry our souls down per viam amoris to our conjoined heart!
Enter the door leading you within my bosom, 
Allowing me to display to you my affectations,
Never for you to return to the Raven's nest again.
Eileen, deliciae meae! Eileen, mea pupa!
Never must you allow my spirit experience the frost of a winter
Lest you choose to break my heart and watch me rot into 
oblivioni,
My heart is yours to do with as you will at your decree.

Do me this favor, dulcissima somnium noctium,
When I see your smile and the twinkle in your eyes:
Upon the draft of a morning's awakening ardors,
Be there to greet me with a kiss on the cheek.
Our pleasures we seek should always be conjoined;
Never shall we part our souls from the path at which we met.

Allow her, O' Mighty God! Allow her to set my spirit free!
For without Eileen, life is a chimera: 
Predestined to scorch my soul in in inferno a mari!




No comments:

Post a Comment