Sunday, August 11, 2013

Song for Rebecca

Song for Rebecca                                         August 11, 2013

Let there never be any doubt 
Of my sweet affections towards you,
With your spirit being the guide, my light,
Of my humbled soul tonight.
I sleep during the restless evening
Just to hear you breathe a gentle mist,
Whispering sweet nothings into my ears
And pour songs like syrup into my soul.

We sang together in the choir Sunday morn,
Always our posterity to lead us ahead.
We stand alone, two lovers intertwined,
Our feelings for each other rest within our bosoms.
We seek the pleasure of each other's company,
Never anything less, nor what is carnal,
And our love, a childlike romp through the candy store,
'Tis The Lord's Will, a tale from above.

Let us sing the song of our lives,
Two souls conjoined, never torn asunder,
Our souls haunting the one while the other is tortured.
Never let live, nor let die
Lest the other one can always coincide.
The love of one is in essence the other,
The soul of one never differentiated nor apart.

Sweet Rebecca, my darling queen,
Allow me to sit aside and be your king.
Let us propagate our love into future generations,
Taking great pains to ensure that we have heirs.
Never before have I ever seen such a beaut
As I see this day upon accepting your love.
Therefore, let us take pride in our just flirtations,
Two souls conjoined, never to be torn asunder.


No comments:

Post a Comment