Sunday, August 11, 2013

Fluid Lightning

Fluid Lightning                                                       December 12, 2006

There goes that lusty dame
Walking down the street,
All prim and proper,
Looking so neat.
Turning so many heads,
Gaining attention she never sought.
I've never seen anything stacked like this
In all my days around the block.

She's fluid lightning all at once.
Never mind the oxymoron,
We handle her with care.
One look at her long, black hair and ruby lips,
And I'm rendered a redundant lot.
One wink from her and I'm mesmerized for life.

She's like an angel from Heaven
Or Hell or something,
Bent on driving love's precarious aims
Through the ceiling.
My mind is everywhere,
And yet I'm struck all at once.
She's nature's innocent temptress
In the living flesh.

Now, I'm just a man
Of flesh and bone,
And I know it's a sin
Every time I look at her and groan,
But good God Almighty!
I keep doing it again,
Looking at her slender body
And parts of her sexy underwear.
Maybe all I need
Is a little fluid lightning indeed.

She's over there with her little chihuahua,
Smiling and waving at every man
And his lecherous scanning eyes,
And when she passed me by on the corner,
My head just wanted to explode.

No comments:

Post a Comment