Sunday, August 11, 2013

The Smile of Death

The Smile of Death                                    July 22, 2008

Oh face it, you bastard,
For you have sinned again.
You sin again and again and again.
You hurt internally,
And the pain shows no mercy.
Oh, I wince too,
Because as much as I despise you,
Even I can't see why you don't end it now
Instead of wishing death to wink
And just smile its bloody lips.

And bloody they literally are,
For you bit on metal barb wire.
The taste reminded you of a penny,
Of your master telling you, the dog,
What you are worth.
Oh surely it's not that bad?
Somehow, though, you find it funny.
You sick, demented fuck.

You are creative, I will grant you.
You have found some good uses
For the barb wire.
I never thought a body could equate itself
With a lush green yard,
And that the mind and hands served as a raker.
Streaks of blood roll down your face and neck.
It's only then that I take pity on you
And pull the trigger, ending our mutual suffering.

No comments:

Post a Comment