Sunday, August 11, 2013

Expansion

Expansion                                                                  March 30, 2007

On flight from the bastion of common knowledge
To the astral plains of the linear,
En route to the ultimate destination,
The road divides into two,
And I'm often told to make a decision on one or the other.
Somehow, though, I think that there is a greater place,
A land of unknown enchantment and splendor
Into which I am to assimilate.

I think outside of the box,
And I decide that simply picking the left or the right
Just won't do my quest for ultimate enlightenment
Any justice.
Then, there is the middle,
An unblazed trail of earth breathing the air of precious Gaea,
And I wonder whether I will be rendered redundant
By all the camping and the pitching of tents.
Thus, I will not tread upon unmolested grounds.
I will let them be.

"What now?" I ask of the heavens.
It is now where I realize that only will I find enchantment
In searching my mind for answers which are non-dichotomous in nature.
I drink my last sip of water packed from when I left the mother ship
And sit on the ground to meditate, to become as one.
I am of nothing which is physical,
But spiritually, I am one with the soil and its soul.
I must truly experience the expansion of the mind
As I allow myself to commune with The Source of all things which are,
Of all which are macrocosmic.

No comments:

Post a Comment