Thursday, August 8, 2013

Cassiopeia

Cassiopeia                           October 30, 2005

I've always dreamt of a romance
Like the ones on the silver screen,
The ones in which people dance,
And where a kiss is meant to be seen.
Last night, I saw one of those movies
And I shed a tear or two,
Then there was a cool, brisk breeze
As I thought of you.

I looked into your eyes, my love,
To see if this was like the dream,
And you looked so much like the angels above,
I think, or so it would seem.
The stars did shine that night, sweetheart,
And I took note of ol Cassiopeia,
So I made haste and did what was smart
And ensured we should never be apart, filia.

One night, a stroll in the park,
Just enough to ensure that romantic spark.
I now know after that night
All dreams work out alright.
The thing is, our love is strong
And will last several years on long,
And will last past the day I die
On into my days in the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment