Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Dancing in the Moonlight

Dancing in the Moonlight                                                  January 10, 2005

The sky is pitch black, and the moon is out. 
I think everything's perfect, is alright. 
I think our moment has arrived, mi afore, 
So let's not waste anymore time here tonight. 

Listen to the music in the background, 
Gentle, sweet and sound, a sonorous bliss. 
It just makes me want to dance the night away with you, darling. 
The candlelight's display the way to my heart. 

We're making waves, darling, I think we're making waves. 
The flames are melting down tonight, so let us do the same. 
Hand in hand we are, we're lovers to the end. 
I kiss you here this evening, here, with a tear in my eye. 

You are so beautiful, dear, 
More darling than the orchestra's song. 
Our hearts are there together, so let us treat them right. 
Nothing is more beautiful, I think, 
Than two lovers dancing in the moonlight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment